Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Randomocities

In honor of not running…and therefore having nothing running related to discuss…here are a few things you never knew you always wanted to know about me:
1.   Prior to a few days ago, I had never tried a Swedish Fish.  I’m sure this has Janae shaking her head in shame and sadness at me.  Lo and behold, I’m at the store and I see this beauty:


So, now I have had Swedish Fish.  If I’m honest, I didn’t really like the fish that much.  However, the fish eggs were really tasty.  And if you put about 10 of them in your mouth at a time they were actually big enough to count as a bite.

2.   Incidentally, I ate the fish eggs while watching Survivor.  I was a little late to the party on this show, but now I LOVE it.  But I also wonder if I’m now the only one still watching it?  Philip (a.k.a. the dude in the pink party panties) is straight up crazy.


3.   Prior to a few days ago, I had never tried Nutella.  I brought the jar with me to work yesterday, along with a sliced up apple, to have as a snack.  Yes, I brought the whole jar.  Never having tried it before I wasn’t sure how much I would need.  Always be prepared people!  Ummmm…I ate half the jar. 

And now I love it like whoa:

4.   Yesterday was Opening Day.  Baseball is kind of a big deal at our house.  We took half a day off from work yesterday to go home and watch the first game of the season…which P.S. was AMAZING!  Tomorrow we are going to our first live game of the season and I have been counting down the days!!!

Source

5.       Did anyone watch Grey’s Anatomy: The Musical last night?  I’m not even sure there are words for that one…  One thing I did like was that the original theme song reappeared (a la Callie).  It was weird how the theme song just disappeared from the show way back when, and frankly I’ve missed it.  Welcome back old friend.

5 comments:

  1. Swedish Fish eggs?? Hmm...i must find these!

    I quit watching Grey's about a year or so ago - just couldn't take the ridiculousness anymore. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very disappointed in the Swedish Fish eggs. I thought they looked more like Swedish Fish poo. I stick to sour patch kids.

    And...Go REDS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love swedish fish :) never tried nutella and guess I better keep it that way, because that bath would be quite messy! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't had candy in 17 years or so, so I can say I've never had these "fish". It sounds gross??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been late to a lot of these same parties (Nutella to be specific)....so it stands to reason that I am late to comment on this post. I must admit, that I am a sucker for all things cheesey and musical, and while there were many parts of that episode that were hard for even me to take...a Scottsman who can sing? Kevin McKidd. Ummm yes, please!

    ReplyDelete