Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bike Shopping...Winning!

Is Charlie Sheen old news by now?  My apologies...

But I did it!  I bought a bike!!!  And she's a beauty...if I do say so myself.

A Diamondback Vital 2 Hybrid.  She rides like a dream!!  Here's my new baby:


I seriously love it!  I got it for sale at Dick's Sporting Goods.  I paid $278 plus tax.  And I feel really good about it!  I've ridden it 3 times (then left for two weeks on travel and had to leave her behind...frown) and it was so smooth and fast and a great workout and I just really love it!!!

And I can't believe I'm sharing this goofy picture with you all, but safety first :)  I even got a matching helmet:



And now I still have time for a run this fine evening.  Wonder if I'll find my motivation?

2 comments:

  1. Love the bike! Glad you found one you like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new bike...congrats on finding one you like :)

    ReplyDelete