Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"The clock on the wall has been stuck at 3 for days and days"

Insomnia.  When I'm supposed to get up and going at 5:15 I will suddenly get very, very tired.  But for now, it's wide-awakesville.  Random thoughts while not sleeping:

  1. I have two kids sound asleep.  They feel all safe and protected and carefree because they have a grown-up to take care of them.  It's so weird when you stop and think about it.  Because, you know, I am the grown-up.
  2. My GU sampler arrived in the mail today.  I just ordered it yesterday.  The shipping details said I would get it in 5-7 days.  I got it in 1 day.  Go to Road Runner Sports and order something now.  At the very least, you won't be disappointed with the shipping speed.
  3. Today A. asked for a baby brother.  She wanted the one we saw in the waiting room at T.'s dance class.  I told her we couldn't take their baby, so she asked if she could have her teacher's baby because she would really like him to be her baby brother.  I explained that if we got a baby brother it would come from the hospital.  She asked Dave to go to the hospital and get her a baby brother, to which he responded "good luck with that".
  4. I think I have only put gross, sweaty post-run pictures on here.  Here is a picture where I have at least washed my hair:
  5. I am so very far behind on my blog reading/commenting.  It is becoming very stressful wondering if I will ever catch up.  Right now would be a good time to work on that.
Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the insomnia, but I have to say I'm glad you were up and reading/commenting last night because thanks to you I found out I won the "slew of GU" giveaway. I probably would have missed it otherwise. Thanks!!
    Hope you're able to get some rest soon!

    ReplyDelete