Monday, March 7, 2011

To all of my candy loving friends...

I've been a little shop happy...I needed some new running type stuff!!!

1.  I finally bit the bullet and bought 2 real-life sweaty bands.  I chose a solid black band and a brown/navy/cream argyle band.  I love argyle, true story.

2.  I bought a GU sampler platter so I can nail down my favorite tasting and performing fuel once and for all
.

3.  Last, but probably most important.  I ordered a bar from Chocomize.  Heard of it?  You can make your own super awesome, candy filled chocolate bar!  You pick your base (milk, dark, or white chocolate).  Then you add up to 5 ingredients.  They have a list of different candies that you can add to your chocolate bar, or for the more health minded they also have fruits, nuts, etc.  AND you can put a message on there if you like.  They offer "Will you marry me?" "Will you go out with me?" and others.  It's been about 2 years since I last ordered one since they're kind of pricey.  But if you love chocolate like I do, they are a must splurge-on item every once in a while.  Today I chose milk chocolate with M&M's, toffee, and peanut butter chips.  YUM!  I don't know how I'll ever wait 5-7 days until it arrives!!

Sore today from yesterday's WHOA long run.  More on that later!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, good idea to buy a gu sampler. I am always changing my mind as to which flavor I like best.

    ReplyDelete