Friday, March 25, 2011

Five Things For Friday

Five things I learned from People Magazine today:

  1. Constantine Maroulis is apparently still news-worthy?  Who knew?
  2. Jennifer Hudson looks A-MAZ-ING!
  3. Chris Brown...too much Chris Brown.  Seriously.
  4. Brangelina believe in time-outs for discipline.  And they really just live an ordinary life.  I would not have guessed ordinary really.
  5. There is a Scream 4.  Which is probably the most shocking thing I learned today.  Apparently I haven't had a very educational day...
And now that I've shared all that nonsense, here's what I really wanted to learn (but not from People Magazine).  Should I give running a try tomorrow?  And how far should I go after a full 2 week layoff?  I'm torn about how much to push.  And still a little in pain.  I don't want to re-hurt myself, but at this point I'm terrified of losing fitness.  My race is only 42 days away.  42 DAYS!  I can't afford to take more time off and I certainly can't afford to lose fitness.  I've already lost time to increase my long run distance to where I want to be pre-race.

I am FREAKING OUT!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh - I love this post! Okay, I'm going to reply via numbered list - because who doesn't love a list?

    1. My friends and I were sooo into him!! We had a group phone call during the night he got voted off. I used my entire battery that night talking to my girl friends while we all tried to console each other and convince ourselves that it was all a mistake and that he didn't really just get voted off. :(

    2. I can't stand her. I really can't stand her Weight Watchers commercials. She always seems to have an attitude - but not an attitude I'd like to hang out with.

    3. I am so over him. I was never under him. But I am so over him. And Rhianna.

    4. My mom cannot stand Angelina. I don't mind her. But I love Jennifer Aniston so...

    5. I will totally see Scream 4! I'm having a hard time remembering Scream 3 though. The first was the best. A classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, Chris Brown. Just disappear already.

    So did you try running? I would start out small - maybe just a mile, to see how your legs do!

    ReplyDelete