Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stress...Grrrr!

Last night was one of my favorite TV nights…The Biggest Loser.  I love me some BL.  What I don’t love is when they send people home.  I wish they could all live there together for 16 weeks and learn lots of things about getting healthier before they have to go back home to the real world.  Unfortunately, the producers didn’t ask for my opinion.  On last night’s episode, though, nobody got sent home.  I thought it was great!  You could tell that Bob is getting a little honked off about the Unknown Trainer situation.  I can’t wait to see how that one plays out. 

While watching the drama unfold I worked out on the spin bike.  6.3 miles in 30 minutes…I’m getting faster!  Today was a super stressful day at work so I’m really looking forward to my 15 minutes fast (ideally at or below goal race pace) on the treadmill tonight.  My goal race pace is tentatively scheduled for 8:59 per mile, but that is still completely negotiable.  I'm hoping it will negotiate faster, not slower though.  It’s not a bike night, but I may do the bike too because I have some major stress issues to work out and what better way than with exercise?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I love the Biggest Loser too! I don't really care for this whole "unknown trainer" situation they have going on. I feel like we don't get a chance to "bond" with the other team?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant to workout on your spin bike while watching. I LOVE BL and I totally agree.....they all need the chance to stay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you for checking out the blog! I think the whole Unknown Trainer situation is going to cause some really bad juju between the two teams. I hope it doesn't get really ugly...

    ReplyDelete