Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Three Tangent Tuesday

Here is the Accidental Runner version of Three Tangent Tuesday because The Hungry Runner Girl asked us to :)

1.  I love love love The Biggest Loser.  It is hands down my favorite show.  I have considered two things very carefully:

  • Gaining extra pounds so that I can go on the show and meet Bob and Jillian (this wouldn't be that hard, given my propensity for McDonald's and ice cream), or
  • Contacting the producers and pitching my idea for The Biggest Loser: Mini Edition featuring contestants needing to lose 25 pounds or fewer.  Are we less deserving of the healthy eating/healthy lifestyle tips that Bob and Jillian impart?  I think not.
2.  I like watching football.  The thing is, I can't pick a favorite team.  I enjoy too many of them.  The Packers (thanks to my stint living in Wisconsin), The Cowboys (I heart the cheerleaders, since I use to be a cheerleader and there's no classier organization to aspire to in the cheerleading arena), The Steelers (who doesn't love being in the stands when all those terrible towels start flying?), Da Bears (passed down from generations), you get the idea.

3.  I think being a stay at home mom would be stellar.  Today I hung out with my sick kid and had a super fun day watching silly cartoons, reading cool books, and making grilled cheese while my helper looked on:

Notice the Colts Jersey?  Our football fandom seriously has a multiple personality disorder.

Of course there were some chores going on too, but I think it would be a fair tradeoff for all the fun stuff.

3 comments:

  1. THIS MADE MY DAY!!! WAHOOO!! Being a stay at home mom would be awesome....Your little girl is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE BIGGEST LOSER SO MUCH!! Do you like the new trainers? Let me know what the producers say ha! Have a great day and thanks again for doing this wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Biggest Loser, too!! And i totally agree with a "mini" addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay - kids in football jerseys or cheerleader outfits are just plain adorable!! Whenever I get to have my one child I know one of the first purchases made will be an OSU football/cheer outfit!!

    ReplyDelete