Friday, February 18, 2011

Lazy Friday Night

I'm having a fun, happening Friday night...how about y'all?  Sitting in my AE fleecy pants with a heating pad on my hip, catching up on last night's Grey's.  Actually, it's heavenly!!

We did manage to drag ourselves out to get some dinner.  Hubby hates when I take pictures of him eating.  Bahahaha!!!!!


I may have eaten copious amounts of bacon cheese fries and ranch dressing.  Pre-long run fuel baby!




Excuse the poor quality of the iPhone pictures.  Oops.

Tomorrow morning the hubs and I are running 6 miles.  I hope the cheese fries don't come back to haunt me.  No porta's on this route!

After the run we're meeting up with Dave's sister and her husband to try out a new Mexican place.  I love going out to eat after a long run.  The hungrier you are the more yummy food you can sample :)

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. oh yes, that is something i love about running--the genuine hunger you get after a long run!! everything tastes better after a run!

    ReplyDelete