Sunday, February 27, 2011

Uncle Sam and Oscar

Today I did not run.  Because I am depressed.  Which probably means I should have run, but man did I not feel it.  For the first time ever we have to pay taxes.  A perfect storm of events (screwed up exemptions, new job with crap we didn't know about, I won't bore you) means we have to pay Uncle Sam.  We are trying to save for a down payment for a new house so paying huge sums of money to Sam wasn't in the plans. 

I live in a place that doesn't sell alcohol on Sundays so wine was out.  I really could have used some sweet red wine.  Instead, it was a milkshake to soothe the immediate pain.  Now it's the Oscars and chocolate.  Dolled up stars and Easter candy definitely make this girl smile.

Doesn't Jennifer Hudson look amazing, btw??

Also, was that guy joking or serious when he interrupted his applause and said "You're taking up my time."?

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment