Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tiger Tail or The Stick?

Anyone who's read even a couple of my posts has probably figured out that I have trouble with pain and injury.  I tend to hurt in my knees and at least one hip after most runs.  Any long runs leave me with soreness in my neck and shoulders.  And lately, a new calf tightness has developed.  I'm looking to make an investment in what I had decided was going to be The Stick.  After reading some reviews and comparison shopping, I'm wondering if that is the best tool or if a Tiger Tail would be better?  Or maybe some 3rd option I've never heard of?  Any seasoned runners out there have an opinion on what to purchase?  Pretty please!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of a Tiger Tail before! I definitely think I need to get something like that though. My last run was pretty brutal on my calves for the first half.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the stick and am happy with it. But I've never tried the Tiger Tail, so maybe my opinion isn't that helpful. I have used a foam roller, though, and prefer the Stick over that option.

    ReplyDelete