Monday, February 28, 2011

It's All Good

I'm feeling much better today-I let myself have my pity party last night and today all is well.  In fact I've had a really blessed day!

I got up and went to work really early, which meant I got to leave at 2:30.  That's like the middle of the day!!  I surprised the kids and picked them up early.  They were so excited to see me that I got some of the biggest hugs ever.

We went to the store for a quick couple of items and then we came home and I trimmed their hair.  Nothing fancy here, just a trim.  I just can't see paying salon prices to take the split ends off of two tiny girls!

We ate some breakfast for dinner all together and I even let them have some dessert, which is kind of rare around here.  There were lots of smiles and none of their usual bickering with each other.  It has been a fantastic day!!

No running again today, as I'm working on a migraine.  But I still feel blessed, even so!

2 comments:

  1. Does eating cereal for dinner count as breakfast for dinner? Glad you've had a better day!!

    ReplyDelete