Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Three Tangent Tuesday: Valentine’s Day Addition

In honor of yesterday’s holiday, St. Valentine’s Day, I present to you three things I LOVE:

  1. I LOVE emptying the tray on the hole punch.  Weird, right?  When you take off that tray and the thousands of little circles fall out it is just so satisfying.  I mean, it is a visible clean slate.  You put the empty tray back on the hole punch and you start over fresh.  Every time.  It’s sort of poetic.
  2. I LOVE going out to eat at restaurants.  I know it’s more expensive than eating at home.  I know it’s usually less healthy than eating at home.  But it’s so fabulous to not be the one cooking and cleaning up.  So fabulous.
  3. I LOVE the smell of clean laundry.  Be it a Clean Cotton Candle or actual warm, fluffy clothes fresh from the dryer, there is no better smell out there.

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome ... I, too love emptying the hole punch!!! It always brings me such joy and I feel so disappointed if I empty it and it isn't nearly overflowing with little pieces of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love clean laundry smell too. I regularly hold the clean clothes up to my face to get a good wiff before I fold them up. And eating out is always a plus in my book, too!

    ReplyDelete