Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Three Tangent Tuesday...in pictures!

1.  I love macaroni and cheese.  A freakish amount.  Not gourmet, fancy restaurant mac and cheese.  Not homemade (although my mom’s homemade mac and cheese does kick booty).  Kraft.  From a blue box.  Flavored with orange powder.  It rocks my socks off!  On last week’s Biggest Loser there was that girl (wish I could come up with her name) who’s temptation food was none other than Kraft mac and cheese.  She was all, “I could eat a whole box in one sitting”.  Ummm, yeah…me too.  EASY!



2.  When I grow up, I want to be an astronaut.  My visit to the Space Museum only confirmed that this is indeed the right path for me.  NASA may try to argue that I’m not the right fit, but Dear NASA…if you’re reading this…I am meant for you.



3.  I touched Kris Allen’s hand.  Yes, I did.  American Idol winner, Season 8.  Total eye candy, and a nice voice to boot.  He came to Alabama Adventure (ever been there?  Not a lot of rides, but a decent concert venue!) and did a concert for all of 200 people.  I stood right by the stage during the encore, where he reached down and touched my hand (and about 30 other people’s hands too, but my moment with him wasn’t cheapened by this J).  I instantly reverted into a 12 year old girl.  I screamed, clutched my chest, my knees went weak.  It was all I could talk about for the next two weeks.  It was AWESOME!  Before the show some local radio personalities came out and asked Kris Allen trivia questions for prizes.  I got picked to answer a question (Q: What was Kris’ first concert he attended?  A: Reba McEntire.  It was multiple choice and a lucky guess, I’m not that up on Kris’ past).  Anywho, I got picked, answered correctly, and was stoked.  The radio guys threw my prize to me.  A t-shirt.  I’m thinking a Kris Allen t-shirt is cruising through the air and into my arms, making for a cool, free souvenir and a great story.  When I open up the t-shirt, I’m unpleasantly surprised to find this:



Blech.

1 comment:

  1. Okay - I am soooo far behind on blog posts, it is ridiculous.

    That mac & cheese ... I Want It! I love it! Granted it makes me sick a lot of the time, but I don't care.

    And I, too, want to be an astronaut! Awesome!

    I never touched Kris Allen. I've only seen him on tv though, so that's probably why I didn't touch him.

    ReplyDelete